Which content marketing platforms do businesses most use and and most like?
The researchers defined "content marketing software" as standalone platforms used by marketing teams to optimize and manage the planning, creation, curation, distribution, monitoring, sharing, tracking, and sourcing of content. Only platforms with 10 or more reviews were included in the analysis.
The products were ranked by customer satisfaction (average user review score) and market presence (market share, vendor size). Each tool was then placed into one of four categories: Leader (above average rating, large scale), High Performer (above average rating, smaller scale); Contender (below average rating, large scale), and Niche (not enough reviews or scale to judge).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program