Which content marketing platforms do businesses most use and and most like?
The researchers defined "content marketing software" as standalone platforms used by marketing teams to optimize and manage the planning, creation, curation, distribution, monitoring, sharing, tracking, and sourcing of content. Only platforms with 10 or more reviews were included in the analysis.
The products were ranked by customer satisfaction (average user review score) and market presence (market share, vendor size). Each tool was then placed into one of four categories: Leader (above average rating, large scale), High Performer (above average rating, smaller scale); Contender (below average rating, large scale), and Niche (not enough reviews or scale to judge).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]