Which content marketing platforms do businesses most use and and most like?
The researchers defined "content marketing software" as standalone platforms used by marketing teams to optimize and manage the planning, creation, curation, distribution, monitoring, sharing, tracking, and sourcing of content. Only platforms with 10 or more reviews were included in the analysis.
The products were ranked by customer satisfaction (average user review score) and market presence (market share, vendor size). Each tool was then placed into one of four categories: Leader (above average rating, large scale), High Performer (above average rating, smaller scale); Contender (below average rating, large scale), and Niche (not enough reviews or scale to judge).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]