Which content marketing platforms do businesses most use and and most like?
The researchers defined "content marketing software" as standalone platforms used by marketing teams to optimize and manage the planning, creation, curation, distribution, monitoring, sharing, tracking, and sourcing of content. Only platforms with 10 or more reviews were included in the analysis.
The products were ranked by customer satisfaction (average user review score) and market presence (market share, vendor size). Each tool was then placed into one of four categories: Leader (above average rating, large scale), High Performer (above average rating, smaller scale); Contender (below average rating, large scale), and Niche (not enough reviews or scale to judge).
None of the content marketing tools examined by G2 ranks as a Leader.
The High Performers are Ceros, Contently, Kapost, Scoop.it, SnapApp, and Uberflip.
Oracle Content Marketing ranks as a Contender; DivvyHQ, Percolate, and Skyword land in the Niche category.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of 224 reviews of content marketing software tools posted on the G2 Crowd platform before May 27, 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]