The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 parents in the United States conducted in July 2016.
The most common mobile shopping activities listed by respondents are comparing prices (65% use their smartphones to do so) and searching for coupons/deals (62%).
Those are followed by creating shopping lists (53%), checking store hours (52%), researching products (49%), accessing saved coupons (48%), finding nearby store locations (48%), checking product reviews (43%), and buying directly from their device (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]