The report was based on a survey of 183 B2B marketing professionals from 101 organizations. Respondents were polled on their goals and challenges with marketing data management (the analysis, cleansing, enhancement, and unification of information).
Some 72% of B2B marketers say improving ROI measurability is a top goal of their marketing data management strategy.
Other important objectives are improving data quality (65% cite it as a goal), increasing data use/accessibility (63%), and improving database integration (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)