The report was based on a survey of 183 B2B marketing professionals from 101 organizations. Respondents were polled on their goals and challenges with marketing data management (the analysis, cleansing, enhancement, and unification of information).
Some 72% of B2B marketers say improving ROI measurability is a top goal of their marketing data management strategy.
Other important objectives are improving data quality (65% cite it as a goal), increasing data use/accessibility (63%), and improving database integration (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That