The report was based on data from a study in which consumers were shown 100 offerings from companies, including branded content (pieces that combine editorial and marketing messaging) and pre-roll ads (promotional videos that run before content the user has selected).
Some 86% of respondents recalled brands after being shown sponsored content, such as online videos that educate about topics while also integrating companies' products/services.
Pre-roll advertisements garnered 65% brand recall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]