The report was based on data from a study in which consumers were shown 100 offerings from companies, including branded content (pieces that combine editorial and marketing messaging) and pre-roll ads (promotional videos that run before content the user has selected).
Some 86% of respondents recalled brands after being shown sponsored content, such as online videos that educate about topics while also integrating companies' products/services.
Pre-roll advertisements garnered 65% brand recall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search