The report was based on data from a study in which consumers were shown 100 offerings from companies, including branded content (pieces that combine editorial and marketing messaging) and pre-roll ads (promotional videos that run before content the user has selected).
Some 86% of respondents recalled brands after being shown sponsored content, such as online videos that educate about topics while also integrating companies' products/services.
Pre-roll advertisements garnered 65% brand recall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels