What is the return on investment for B2B companies when they spend on Google AdWords search advertising?
To find out, Bizible examined 1H16 data from 120 B2B companies in six industries. The researchers obtained a wide range of information from each firm, including monthly lead count, lead count attributable to AdWords, revenue, marketing spend, AdWord spend, and projected future revenue.
The share of leads brought in by AdWords and the ultimate impact on revenue varies significantly from industry to industry, the analysis found.
For the marketing agencies examined, AdWords spend is responsible for just over 20% of all leads and just under 10% of all revenue, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]