The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Some 55% of Generation Z and 48% of Millennial respondents say they are willing to click on a mobile ad if given the right mix of branding, convenience, and promotional offering.
However, most Generation X, Baby Boomer, and Greatest Generation consumers say they will not click on a mobile ad no matter what the content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media