The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Some 55% of Generation Z and 48% of Millennial respondents say they are willing to click on a mobile ad if given the right mix of branding, convenience, and promotional offering.
However, most Generation X, Baby Boomer, and Greatest Generation consumers say they will not click on a mobile ad no matter what the content.
Some 19% of Millennial, 17% of Generation X, and 14% of Baby Boomer respondents say viewing an ad with a coupon or promotion is the thing that would motivate them most to click on a mobile unit.
For Generation Z, the top motivator is an ad from a familiar brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want