The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Some 55% of Generation Z and 48% of Millennial respondents say they are willing to click on a mobile ad if given the right mix of branding, convenience, and promotional offering.
However, most Generation X, Baby Boomer, and Greatest Generation consumers say they will not click on a mobile ad no matter what the content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country