The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2016 of 78 global marketing executives who work in the travel industry.
Some 78% of respondents say organic search is a primary driver of customer acquisition for their travel organization; 71% email is a primary driver of new business, 69% say paid search, 65% social media, and 50% retargeting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]