The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2016 of 78 global marketing executives who work in the travel industry.
Some 78% of respondents say organic search is a primary driver of customer acquisition for their travel organization; 71% email is a primary driver of new business, 69% say paid search, 65% social media, and 50% retargeting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]