The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2016 of 78 global marketing executives who work in the travel industry.
Some 78% of respondents say organic search is a primary driver of customer acquisition for their travel organization; 71% email is a primary driver of new business, 69% say paid search, 65% social media, and 50% retargeting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid