The report was based on data from a survey of 183 brand and agency marketers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Some 86% of respondents say text PPC ads have been an effective marketing channel for their business this year.
Remarketing units rank second (65% say they have been effective), followed by mobile (56%), social (42%), shopping (31%), and display (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]