The report was based on data from a survey of 183 brand and agency marketers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Some 86% of respondents say text PPC ads have been an effective marketing channel for their business this year.
Remarketing units rank second (65% say they have been effective), followed by mobile (56%), social (42%), shopping (31%), and display (21%).
Some 83% of respondents say they feel good or very good about their PPC success this year; 11% say their efforts have been fair, 6% say poor, and 1% very poor.
There is some divergence between the views of brand and agency marketers: 20% of brands say they feel very good about how they're faring in the current PPC market, whereas 29% of agencies say the same.
Two-thirds (68%) of respondents say they feel better about the PPC advertising market this year vs. last year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 183 brand and agency marketers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Programmatic Advertising Trends: Top Tactics, Challenges, and Metrics
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want