The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries. Respondents work for companies of various sizes, and for a mix of B2B and B2C firms. Half of the brands included generate less than $1 million each year in revenue.
Marketers rank growing organic/SEO traffic as their top 2016 inbound priority; it was also marketers' top inbound priority in Hubspot's 2015 survey.
Blog content creation ranks as marketers' second most important inbound priority, followed by content distribution/amplification, marketing automation, interactive content creation, long-form content creation, visual content creation, online tools development, and how-to video creation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]