The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries. Respondents work for companies of various sizes, and for a mix of B2B and B2C firms. Half of the brands included generate less than $1 million each year in revenue.
Marketers rank growing organic/SEO traffic as their top 2016 inbound priority; it was also marketers' top inbound priority in Hubspot's 2015 survey.
Blog content creation ranks as marketers' second most important inbound priority, followed by content distribution/amplification, marketing automation, interactive content creation, long-form content creation, visual content creation, online tools development, and how-to video creation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help