The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries. Respondents work for companies of various sizes, and for a mix of B2B and B2C firms. Half of the brands included generate less than $1 million each year in revenue.
Marketers rank growing organic/SEO traffic as their top 2016 inbound priority; it was also marketers' top inbound priority in Hubspot's 2015 survey.
Blog content creation ranks as marketers' second most important inbound priority, followed by content distribution/amplification, marketing automation, interactive content creation, long-form content creation, visual content creation, online tools development, and how-to video creation.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?