The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries. Respondents work for companies of various sizes, and for a mix of B2B and B2C firms. Half of the brands included generate less than $1 million each year in revenue.
Marketers rank growing organic/SEO traffic as their top 2016 inbound priority; it was also marketers' top inbound priority in Hubspot's 2015 survey.
Blog content creation ranks as marketers' second most important inbound priority, followed by content distribution/amplification, marketing automation, interactive content creation, long-form content creation, visual content creation, online tools development, and how-to video creation.
Respondents say converting contacts/leads to customers is their top overall marketing priority; growing website traffic ranks second, followed by increasing revenue derived from existing customers and proving marketing ROI.
About the research: The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics