The report was based on an analysis of the US Google desktop search text ad and product listing ad (PLA) spend by retailers between August 1 and October 4, 2016, on 2,959 Halloween costume keywords.
Poison Ivy costumes garnered the largest paid search spend ($158,653) during the timeframe examined.
Pirate costumes received the second largest share of spend; Ninja Turtle costumes were third, followed by general Star Wars costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]