The report was based on an analysis of the US Google desktop search text ad and product listing ad (PLA) spend by retailers between August 1 and October 4, 2016, on 2,959 Halloween costume keywords.
Poison Ivy costumes garnered the largest paid search spend ($158,653) during the timeframe examined.
Pirate costumes received the second largest share of spend; Ninja Turtle costumes were third, followed by general Star Wars costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce