The report was based on an analysis of the US Google desktop search text ad and product listing ad (PLA) spend by retailers between August 1 and October 4, 2016, on 2,959 Halloween costume keywords.
Poison Ivy costumes garnered the largest paid search spend ($158,653) during the timeframe examined.
Pirate costumes received the second largest share of spend; Ninja Turtle costumes were third, followed by general Star Wars costumes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different