Some 70% of third-generation Hispanics in the United States say they feel connected to their Hispanic heritage, and more than half say their background is an important part of their self-identity, according to recent research from Yahoo.
The report was based on data from a survey of 457 third-generation Hispanics in the United States, as well as data from consumer focus groups and in-depth interviews.
Third-generation US Hispanics say the top things that connect them to their heritage are food (68% cite), traditions (55%), family names (45%), and family values (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising