Which influencers have the biggest impact on content marketing discussions? Who drives conversation about the topic online and in news outlets?
To find out, ScribbleLive used its Insights tool to analyze millions of pieces of content posted in 2016 on social media, news sites, blogs, and forums. The researchers looked to see who were featured most frequently in discussions, tagged in relevant social posts, and quoted in the media.
The list of the top 20 content marketing influencers includes Jeff Bullas of JeffBullas.com, Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, Sam Hurley of Curatti, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]