Which influencers have the biggest impact on content marketing discussions? Who drives conversation about the topic online and in news outlets?
To find out, ScribbleLive used its Insights tool to analyze millions of pieces of content posted in 2016 on social media, news sites, blogs, and forums. The researchers looked to see who were featured most frequently in discussions, tagged in relevant social posts, and quoted in the media.
The list of the top 20 content marketing influencers includes Jeff Bullas of JeffBullas.com, Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, Sam Hurley of Curatti, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]