The report was based on an analysis of US Google desktop text ad spend on 70 Cyber Monday-specific keywords in 4Q15.
Some 86% of spend on Cyber Monday keywords in 2015 occurred in the month leading up to the date (November 30).
The period between Thanksgiving and the Sunday before Cyber Monday had the biggest share of related paid search spend, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different