The report was based on an analysis of US Google desktop text ad spend on 70 Cyber Monday-specific keywords in 4Q15.
Some 86% of spend on Cyber Monday keywords in 2015 occurred in the month leading up to the date (November 30).
The period between Thanksgiving and the Sunday before Cyber Monday had the biggest share of related paid search spend, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords