The report was based on an analysis of US Google desktop text ad spend on 70 Cyber Monday-specific keywords in 4Q15.
Some 86% of spend on Cyber Monday keywords in 2015 occurred in the month leading up to the date (November 30).
The period between Thanksgiving and the Sunday before Cyber Monday had the biggest share of related paid search spend, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]