Employees who feel proud of their organizations are three times more likely to be happy at work than employees who do not feel proud of their organizations, according to recent research from Robert Half.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2016 of more than 12,000 workers in the United States and Canada.
The second and third top factors driving happiness at work are feeling appreciated and being treated with fairness/respect, the survey found.
Respondents who work for firms with 10 or fewer employees report the highest job happiness levels; respondents who work for organizations with 10,000 or more employees report the lowest job happiness levels.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]
- What Workers Want Most From Employers
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]