Two-thirds of B2B marketers say they are conducting content-enabled campaigns—digital campaigns in which content is the primary value offer rather than a product/service—according to recent research from SnapApp and Demand Gen Report.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100+ B2B marketers.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 20-30% higher open rates than traditional campaigns; 13% say content-enable campaigns have open rates that are more than 30% higher than traditional campaigns.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 5-10% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns; 25% say content-enabled campaigns have 10-20% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns.
Two-thirds of B2B marketers say content-enabled campaigns help at the top of the sales funnel by increasing the response rate they get to offers; 37% say content-enabled campaigns help in the middle of the funnel by accelerating lead nurturing.
B2B marketers say their top reasons for launching content-enabled campaigns are to capture more leads (74% cite as a goal), move prospects through the sales funnel (68%), and educate audiences (68%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than one hundred B2B marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)