Two-thirds of B2B marketers say they are conducting content-enabled campaigns—digital campaigns in which content is the primary value offer rather than a product/service—according to recent research from SnapApp and Demand Gen Report.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100+ B2B marketers.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 20-30% higher open rates than traditional campaigns; 13% say content-enable campaigns have open rates that are more than 30% higher than traditional campaigns.
Some 41% of respondents say content-enabled campaigns have 5-10% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns; 25% say content-enabled campaigns have 10-20% higher click-through rates than traditional campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program