The researchers predict that the United States and China will account for half of all net advertising growth 2017, with China responsible for slightly more growth than the US.
Advertising spend is forecast to increase 2.6% in North America in 2017.
Digital is expected to account for 33% of all advertising spend in 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]