The report was based on 3Q16 Experian email data for companies in six verticals: business products and services, consumer products and services, media and entertainment, multi-channel retailers, publishers, and travel.
Marketers in the consumer products and services vertical and the publishers vertical sent more than one-third more emails, on average, in the third quarter of 2016 compared with the third quarter of 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.