The report was based on 3Q16 Experian email data for companies in six verticals: business products and services, consumer products and services, media and entertainment, multi-channel retailers, publishers, and travel.
Marketers in the consumer products and services vertical and the publishers vertical sent more than one-third more emails, on average, in the third quarter of 2016 compared with the third quarter of 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends