The report was based on 3Q16 Experian email data for companies in six verticals: business products and services, consumer products and services, media and entertainment, multi-channel retailers, publishers, and travel.
Marketers in the consumer products and services vertical and the publishers vertical sent more than one-third more emails, on average, in the third quarter of 2016 compared with the third quarter of 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work