The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 adults in the United States who say email is significant to their work.
Some 54% of respondents say they check their work email multiple times a day, though not constantly; just 16% say they check email only once a day.
Some 71% of respondents say they check email for the first time each workday between 5 AM and 9 AM; 70% of respondents check work email for the last time after 6 PM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work