The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2016 of 256 marketers (45% of whom work for B2B-focused companies, 36% for B2C-focused companies, and 19% for hybrid companies).
Some 57% of respondents say relevant content creation is a highly effective SEO tactic.
Other top tactics cited are keyword/phrase research (49% cite as highly effective), social media integration (39%), and external/internal linking (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts