The report was based on Nielsen newspaper readership data. The researchers looked at how many adults in the United States consumed newspaper content via print, the Web, and mobile in the previous 30 days.
Some 69% of US adults access content from newspaper publishers each month, the analysis found.
Just over half (51%) of US adults who read newspaper content do so via print exclusively; 49% access newspaper content via at least one digital platform, with 30% reading via some combination of digital and print.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction