The report was based on Nielsen newspaper readership data. The researchers looked at how many adults in the United States consumed newspaper content via print, the Web, and mobile in the previous 30 days.
Some 69% of US adults access content from newspaper publishers each month, the analysis found.
Just over half (51%) of US adults who read newspaper content do so via print exclusively; 49% access newspaper content via at least one digital platform, with 30% reading via some combination of digital and print.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO