The report was based on Nielsen newspaper readership data. The researchers looked at how many adults in the United States consumed newspaper content via print, the Web, and mobile in the previous 30 days.
Some 69% of US adults access content from newspaper publishers each month, the analysis found.
Just over half (51%) of US adults who read newspaper content do so via print exclusively; 49% access newspaper content via at least one digital platform, with 30% reading via some combination of digital and print.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts