Despite being digitally savvy, social, and highly ambitious, Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are having a hard time finding work. One out of two recent college graduates are jobless or under-employed.
To help managers better understand Millennials and their value, The Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) partnered with MBA@UNC, the online MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, to share their research about Millennials and create the infographic below.
According to the YEC, the infographic helps managers learn about "how to nurture one of the most idealistic, social, and entrepreneurial generations we have ever seen," and it outlines six reasons for hiring a Millennial:
- Millennials want to learn and grow with you.
- They are tech-savvy multitaskers.
- They can be a social media megaphone for your company.
- They are motivated by more than money.
- They are mobile.
- They want to lead.
You can get more details about the above reasons in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]