Like a good how-to lesson? We know we do, and this week is packed with piles of 'em: how to leap at opportunity when it hits the switch, how not to mitigate an overnight social crisis, how to attract clients and advertisers using Pinterest, how to get people excited about "everyday" purchases... and who really won the Super Bowl.
It's all here, and then some. Skim for experience!
The Super Bowl blacked out... but these brands didn't. When the lights went out on the Super Bowl, a few companies thought fast, spreading on-brand social messages that would make a Legal-choked competitor blush. Here are 13 blackout standouts... among which Oreo took the cake:
Power out? No problem. twitter.com/Oreo/status/29…— Oreo Cookie (@Oreo) February 4, 2013
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things