Offer Extensions are a new ad format Google is rolling out to AdWords advertisers, who can now add a coupon or discount to their Google search ad, merging special offers with search.
"Offer extensions let you distribute offers to consumers when they’re searching for products, services, or businesses like yours," Google explains.
The new feature, previously available to only select advertisers in Beta format, will be available to all advertisers by the end of February—but some might already have it available!
To check whether you can take advantage of Offer Extensions right now, create an enhanced campaign and go to Ad Extensions > Offer Extensions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising