Offer Extensions are a new ad format Google is rolling out to AdWords advertisers, who can now add a coupon or discount to their Google search ad, merging special offers with search.
"Offer extensions let you distribute offers to consumers when they’re searching for products, services, or businesses like yours," Google explains.
The new feature, previously available to only select advertisers in Beta format, will be available to all advertisers by the end of February—but some might already have it available!
To check whether you can take advantage of Offer Extensions right now, create an enhanced campaign and go to Ad Extensions > Offer Extensions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels