With the 2013 Oscars all but here, audiences have been taking to social media in the past month or two to cast their "votes" for their choices of award winners.
As anticipation mounts for one of the entertainment industry’s most important nights, RadiumOne created an infographic of audiences' social-sharing behavior, in an effort to predict the outcome of the night’s festivities.
It posed the question, If it were up to social media alone, who would be taking home the Oscar?
Highlights from RadiumOne's infographic:
- Best Picture: Silver Lining Playbook
- Best Actor: Hugh Jackman, Les Miserables
- Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Lining Playbook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]