With the 2013 Oscars all but here, audiences have been taking to social media in the past month or two to cast their "votes" for their choices of award winners.
As anticipation mounts for one of the entertainment industry’s most important nights, RadiumOne created an infographic of audiences' social-sharing behavior, in an effort to predict the outcome of the night’s festivities.
It posed the question, If it were up to social media alone, who would be taking home the Oscar?
Highlights from RadiumOne's infographic:
- Best Picture: Silver Lining Playbook
- Best Actor: Hugh Jackman, Les Miserables
- Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Lining Playbook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]