Recently, the online world celebrated Social Media Week for the fifth year in a row. From February 18, 2013, to February 21, 2013, more than 104,817 tweets rocked the Internet with mentions of social media week.
To see how the week's theme of global unity played out, Synthesio tracked SMW-related Twitter activity then created the following infographic to share its findings.
Among those findings are the top countries tweeting SMW. The United States topped the list, accounting for 34% of tweets, followed distantly by Italy at 17%. Other countries participating in SMW-related tweets were France (9%), Nigeria (9%), Germany (6%), and Indonesia (5%).
Interestingly, the top two SMW global Twitter influences came from Japan: @asahicom (819 tweets) and @resigner (671) tweets. In third place, @telecomitaliaTW had 429 SMW-related tweets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things