When celebrating Opening Day 2013, baseball fans were enjoying more than their peanuts and Cracker Jack; they were also enjoying talking baseball on their social networks.
To find out what Major League Baseball (MLB) clubs were communicating with their fans two weeks before Opening Day 2013, Silverpop studied the social, email, and mobile habits of 30 MLB clubs and presented its findings in an infographic.
Among those findings...
1. With 7,980,000 Yankee fans across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram, the Yankees are the MLB's most social team.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect