When celebrating Opening Day 2013, baseball fans were enjoying more than their peanuts and Cracker Jack; they were also enjoying talking baseball on their social networks.
To find out what Major League Baseball (MLB) clubs were communicating with their fans two weeks before Opening Day 2013, Silverpop studied the social, email, and mobile habits of 30 MLB clubs and presented its findings in an infographic.
Among those findings...
1. With 7,980,000 Yankee fans across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram, the Yankees are the MLB's most social team.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things