The Boston Marathon topped headlines this week. See how social helped salve wounds, correct errors, and reconnect people. Also, the latest on LinkedIn ads, Twitter's just-launched #music, and Facebook's Open Graph Mobile.
We also have social case studies from the likes of Coca-Cola, stats on SMBs' and B2Bs' social use, and Jeremiah Owyang's tips on becoming a truly open leader.
Skim for an eye-opener.
Love to Boston. The Boston Marathon explosion rocked the social Web—and the world—this week. Hours after the incident, moving stories poured in about people opening homes to strangers and marathon runners who kept running... to the hospital for blood donations. Many lost phone service, so people used Twitter to tell families they were safe (including Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things