In the olden days (read: pre-social media), a job recruiter was limited to the stack of neatly typed resumes on his desk, a bulletin board, and work connections in his search for the best job applicants.
In the digital age, however, job recruiters are turning to social networks to find the best talent for companies' positions. And the competition on the hiring field is fierce.
RecruitLoop recently released the following infographic about social media recruitment and organizations that do it best. So, which companies are winning the talent war? You'll be surprised.
Marriott Hotels is the biggest Facebook recruiter (based on number of Likes). The surprise is in second place: the Royal Marines. Dell places third, and then the British Army comes in at fourth.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?