Take a look at how many fans your company has on its social platforms. Now, look at how many of those fans are active and how they interact with your brand. Some fans are supportive and gregarious; others, more critical.
ReachLocal researched the most popular types of social media fans then created the following infographic. It discusses such social media fan types as...
The casual liker. He likes your social media posts, and he wants his friends to see them as recommendations. The best way to reach this fan is to "develop creative and engaging posts about new or popular products or services, and ask these fans to share them," according to ReachLocal.
The deal seeker. He focuses on value over loyalty any day. Social media helps him keep abreast of the latest deals, and he goes where the savings are. To reach this fan, you'll need to "offer deals, promotions, and fan-appreciation specials to get more shares and new business," the infographic advises.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?