It's gonna be a long summer. To tide you over, we've got a cat with a British accent, some branded coattail-riding on the royal baby, updates to Tumblr and Adobe Social analytics, and—finally!—a way to 'Net surf from your (non-Smart) HDTV.
That's just the start. Skim to stay cool.
It's a royal branding—er, baby bonanza! A prince was born this week, and Mashable's detailed the unique ways brands shared the news on social (more proof that we're all media now). Some were weird:
Congrats to the Royal Family! pic.twitter.com/ZcD6di2trN— Play-Doh (@PlayDoh) July 22, 2013
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things