It's gonna be a long summer. To tide you over, we've got a cat with a British accent, some branded coattail-riding on the royal baby, updates to Tumblr and Adobe Social analytics, and—finally!—a way to 'Net surf from your (non-Smart) HDTV.
That's just the start. Skim to stay cool.
It's a royal branding—er, baby bonanza! A prince was born this week, and Mashable's detailed the unique ways brands shared the news on social (more proof that we're all media now). Some were weird:
Congrats to the Royal Family! pic.twitter.com/ZcD6di2trN— Play-Doh (@PlayDoh) July 22, 2013
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect