With the vast array of business tools available, a marketer may feel overwhelmed about which ones to choose. Fortunately, the fine folks at ExpertCircle created an infographic outlining experts' favorites, which can help you decide which ones to try out for your business.
When choosing technology for their top initiatives, the ExpertCircle panel chose UserTesting, Jira, and mixpanel. They can help with such initiatives as analytics, performance management, enterprise business applications, mobile technologies, and cloud computing.
Sales tools that the panel preferred are Highrise, Leads360 (now called Velocify), and Bidsketch. Tools can help deal with such challenges as having leads that are qualified but not yet ready to buy and having marketing leads that never convert to sales.
Choosing the right accounting and financing tools for one's business can also be daunting. ExpertCircle recommends wave accounting and Expensify. They can help prevent the most common business mistakes that can trigger an audit by the IRS, such as home office deductions, misidentifying their workforce, and excessive deductions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic]
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]