What are the social media plans of small to midsize businesses (SMBs) this year?
"More than half of SMBs have increased spend on social media compared to the prior year, higher than that of any other marketing channel, including email marketing and events," according to a recent LinkedIn survey.
Some 94% of survey respondents said they use social media for marketing.
A total of 61% said social media helps them gain new customers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement