What are the social media plans of small to midsize businesses (SMBs) this year?
"More than half of SMBs have increased spend on social media compared to the prior year, higher than that of any other marketing channel, including email marketing and events," according to a recent LinkedIn survey.
Some 94% of survey respondents said they use social media for marketing.
A total of 61% said social media helps them gain new customers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)