What are the social media plans of small to midsize businesses (SMBs) this year?
"More than half of SMBs have increased spend on social media compared to the prior year, higher than that of any other marketing channel, including email marketing and events," according to a recent LinkedIn survey.
Some 94% of survey respondents said they use social media for marketing.
A total of 61% said social media helps them gain new customers.
SMBs also are finding social media effective for...
• Branding (90%)
• Word-of-mouth (88%)
• Content marketing (89%)
• Lead generation (82%)
To find out more, check out the following LinkedIn infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]