Plan on creating a mobile app? The following infographic by Apadmi provides questions to ask yourself during the planning process.
The most important question to ask is why you are building an app: Is it to improve your brand presence, increase customer engagement, promote your company as an innovator, something else?
You also need to understand your target users: Find out whether your app users will be tech-savvy or whether they will be novices.
Moreover, you need to know the details of your app. "Your app should be developed to meet a specific need, perform a specific task, and complement your existing website and brand," suggests Apadmi.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]