Extra! Extra! Learn all about Facebook's mobile TED coup, Samsung's smart LinkedIn collabo, and what campaigns and videos roused the crowd this week. (Because if you watch nothing else today, you have to see the world from a GoPro on Superman's head.) Skim to fly high!
Flying high with Superman. Corridor Digital produced a parody both of superheroes and of GoPro videos, which have featured perspectives ranging from eagles to Felix Baumgartner as he jumped from space. In Corridor's spin on the genre, Superman straps the socially contagious camera to his head and flies through the city to return it to its real owner. Along the way, he even finds the time to make a rescue. The video's racked up 7 million views.
How do you match up? It isn't easy to find creative ways to advertise on LinkedIn, but Samsung's succeeded for its Knox solution, created to ensure tighter mobile security for people whose phones are for both play and work. The How Do You Match Up? subsite uses LinkedIn data to show how you rank among similar professionals: Do your recommendations, volunteer hours, education or experience levels match or exceed the norm? What are all-stars in your industry reading? Who do they follow? It's all here in this calculator, which also does a nice job of toting Knox's relevance to the always-on networker.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things