Extra! Extra! Learn all about Facebook's mobile TED coup, Samsung's smart LinkedIn collabo, and what campaigns and videos roused the crowd this week. (Because if you watch nothing else today, you have to see the world from a GoPro on Superman's head.) Skim to fly high!
Flying high with Superman. Corridor Digital produced a parody both of superheroes and of GoPro videos, which have featured perspectives ranging from eagles to Felix Baumgartner as he jumped from space. In Corridor's spin on the genre, Superman straps the socially contagious camera to his head and flies through the city to return it to its real owner. Along the way, he even finds the time to make a rescue. The video's racked up 7 million views.
How do you match up? It isn't easy to find creative ways to advertise on LinkedIn, but Samsung's succeeded for its Knox solution, created to ensure tighter mobile security for people whose phones are for both play and work. The How Do You Match Up? subsite uses LinkedIn data to show how you rank among similar professionals: Do your recommendations, volunteer hours, education or experience levels match or exceed the norm? What are all-stars in your industry reading? Who do they follow? It's all here in this calculator, which also does a nice job of toting Knox's relevance to the always-on networker.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]