Get the scoop on YouTube's "boot camp" for brands. See what video topped viral ad charts this week. Score a super content marketing guide, and image-editing tools that'll make your social pics pop.
Skim to stay on top!
This week in branded viral. Nike takes the crown with "Winner Stays," part of its "Risk Everything" campaign. The four-minute ad features sports stars, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerard Piqué, Wayne Rooney, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. So far, 47 million views. And counting.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things