Do men and women differ in how they use their mobile devices and social platforms?
For example, women are more likely to use mobile devices for sharing, taking pictures, and playing games, but men prefer to use their mobile devices for videos, news, and GPS.
Moreover, men are much more likely to scan coupons (56%) or QR codes than women are (39%).
The main reason cited for using Facebook also differs: 54% of women prefer to use Facebook for seeing photos and videos, compared with 39% of men.
To find out more about the differences—and similarities—between how men and women use mobile devices and social media, check out the following infographic by FinancesOnline.com and Ruby Media Corporation:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Buyers' Top Challenges With Their Current Vendors
- Would People Rather Watch an Ad or Share Their Email Address?