Do men and women differ in how they use their mobile devices and social platforms?
For example, women are more likely to use mobile devices for sharing, taking pictures, and playing games, but men prefer to use their mobile devices for videos, news, and GPS.
Moreover, men are much more likely to scan coupons (56%) or QR codes than women are (39%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]