Do men and women differ in how they use their mobile devices and social platforms?
For example, women are more likely to use mobile devices for sharing, taking pictures, and playing games, but men prefer to use their mobile devices for videos, news, and GPS.
Moreover, men are much more likely to scan coupons (56%) or QR codes than women are (39%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]