What an inspiration-packed week! See what won the Cyber Lions at Cannes, learn how social media can improve video marketing, and get the scoop on how best to use GIFs for business. Skim to stay on point.
24 hours of happy pays off. Anyone who isn't buzzing about the #WorldCup is all over Cannes Lions this week, and the Cyber Jury's votes are in. Agency Iconoclast won the Craft Grand Prix for "24 Hours of Happy," the first-ever 24-hour music video, for Pharrell Williams (shown below). And, in social, Volvo's agency Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg scored for its "Live Test Series" (you remember Jean-Claude Van Damme's splits, don't you?). Finally, Chipotle's agency Creative Artists Agency won for Branded Games, Branded Tech and Integrated Multiplatform Campaign for "The Scarecrow."
Get your video marketing buzzed about. If you're looking to make the next creative rage, this infographic by Vidyard and MarketingProfs (us!) provides all the stats in snackable size. Did you know 68% of users have shared videos they've watched? And that it's the most-shared content type on Facebook? This baby's worth a printout.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)