What an inspiration-packed week! See what won the Cyber Lions at Cannes, learn how social media can improve video marketing, and get the scoop on how best to use GIFs for business. Skim to stay on point.
24 hours of happy pays off. Anyone who isn't buzzing about the #WorldCup is all over Cannes Lions this week, and the Cyber Jury's votes are in. Agency Iconoclast won the Craft Grand Prix for "24 Hours of Happy," the first-ever 24-hour music video, for Pharrell Williams (shown below). And, in social, Volvo's agency Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg scored for its "Live Test Series" (you remember Jean-Claude Van Damme's splits, don't you?). Finally, Chipotle's agency Creative Artists Agency won for Branded Games, Branded Tech and Integrated Multiplatform Campaign for "The Scarecrow."
Get your video marketing buzzed about. If you're looking to make the next creative rage, this infographic by Vidyard and MarketingProfs (us!) provides all the stats in snackable size. Did you know 68% of users have shared videos they've watched? And that it's the most-shared content type on Facebook? This baby's worth a printout.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)