Summer is a great season for finding new places to eat. After all, who feels like cooking after a long, sunny, and possibly very hot day?
Here's a look at consumer search habits in choosing restaurants during the summer, courtesy of Constant Contact.
The top five cities that search for food more during the summer are...
- San Diego (152% increase from non-summer average)
- San Antonio (131% increase)
- Austin (70% increase)
- Chicago (67% increase)
- Charlotte (59% increase)
As for devices that searchers use, "Desktops still garner the most views, but mobile searchers stay on your menu longer," states Constant Contact. Desktops account for 46% of views; mobile phones, 35%; tablets, 19%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]