Boost brand awareness and customer engagement by integrating your brand with a YouTuber's audience.
"Brand integration is when a brand buys a YouTuber's audience using product placement tactics or by sponsoring the creation of a video that would not have otherwise existed on a channel," according to ZEFR.
The types of deals include a mention as sponsor of the video, a product mention, custom content, product design, and multiplatform promotions.
"Many integration deals result in lasting relationships between YouTubers and brands," according to ZEFR.
To learn more about brand integration, check out the infographic and free e-book (email required).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]