The e-commerce world is rapidly changing, with fierce competition on a global scale.
"In the United States, e-commerce is growing at 4X the rate of retail, while in China, it grew a staggering 51% in 2013," reports Baynote in the following infographic.
The 302 largest e-tailers in France, Germany, and the UK grew combined sales 16.7% in 2013.
By comparison, the sales of the 46 largest e-tailers in Italy, Portugal, and Spain grew 26.6%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times
- How to Attract Buyers in the Modern Business-to-Business Market
- Fewer Deals, More Video: How COVID-19 Is Impacting Sales Professionals
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- Account-Based Marketing Ad Match Rates Explained [Infographic]