The e-commerce world is rapidly changing, with fierce competition on a global scale.
"In the United States, e-commerce is growing at 4X the rate of retail, while in China, it grew a staggering 51% in 2013," reports Baynote in the following infographic.
The 302 largest e-tailers in France, Germany, and the UK grew combined sales 16.7% in 2013.
By comparison, the sales of the 46 largest e-tailers in Italy, Portugal, and Spain grew 26.6%.
Moreover, "Indian e-commerce is expected to grow from $13B in 2013 to $50B-$70B by 2020," according to a forecast cited by Baynote.
To learn more about the big contenders in e-commerce, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey