The e-commerce world is rapidly changing, with fierce competition on a global scale.
"In the United States, e-commerce is growing at 4X the rate of retail, while in China, it grew a staggering 51% in 2013," reports Baynote in the following infographic.
The 302 largest e-tailers in France, Germany, and the UK grew combined sales 16.7% in 2013.
By comparison, the sales of the 46 largest e-tailers in Italy, Portugal, and Spain grew 26.6%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]