Some 84% of consumers are willing to pay more for a good or service from a company they feel is socially responsible, according to a a recent survey by Lab42.
In fact, "buying from a socially conscious brand" ranks in the top 5 drivers (after price, quality, customer service, and variety) that influence purchase decisions.
So, how do consumers view companies as socially responsible?
The biggest indicator for consumers is that the company offers high-quality products, according to 70% of respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance