Some 84% of consumers are willing to pay more for a good or service from a company they feel is socially responsible, according to a a recent survey by Lab42.
In fact, "buying from a socially conscious brand" ranks in the top 5 drivers (after price, quality, customer service, and variety) that influence purchase decisions.
So, how do consumers view companies as socially responsible?
The biggest indicator for consumers is that the company offers high-quality products, according to 70% of respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?
- Your Brand Safety Is at Stake: What to Do in the Era of 'Sleeping Giants'
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019