Which brands likely received lumps of social coal on Christmas Eve, and which received glittery bits of consumer social love?
Eight industry sectors are covered in the following infographic based on the collected data, with the top 3 naughty and nice brands listed for each sector.
Among the sectors highlighted are Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]