Which brands likely received lumps of social coal on Christmas Eve, and which received glittery bits of consumer social love?
Eight industry sectors are covered in the following infographic based on the collected data, with the top 3 naughty and nice brands listed for each sector.
Among the sectors highlighted are Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance