"We have to make sure that in our marketing efforts we're first-off thinking about online channels, and not just traditional advertising," Fields told me.
"We want to make sure, obviously, that the visuals are appropriate for that platform, but we also want to make it very interactive."
Consumers can expect to see more interactivity from Ford in its online marketing in the coming year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement