"We have to make sure that in our marketing efforts we're first-off thinking about online channels, and not just traditional advertising," Fields told me.
"We want to make sure, obviously, that the visuals are appropriate for that platform, but we also want to make it very interactive."
Consumers can expect to see more interactivity from Ford in its online marketing in the coming year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things