"We have to make sure that in our marketing efforts we're first-off thinking about online channels, and not just traditional advertising," Fields told me.
"We want to make sure, obviously, that the visuals are appropriate for that platform, but we also want to make it very interactive."
Consumers can expect to see more interactivity from Ford in its online marketing in the coming year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Vet Social Media Influencers
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]