So many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters!
How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of each platform? This infographic by Prohibition PR can help.
Facebook content comes in all shapes and sizes: cover photo (851 x 315px), profile photo (180 x 180px), app images (111 x 74px). About You text displays up to 255 characters, and status updates can run up to 63,206 characters.
Instagram, a photo-centric platform, features small images (40 x 40px feed profile image; 110 x110px profile image) and large ones (510 x 100px photo content; 612 x 612px lightbox view).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]