So many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters!
How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of each platform? This infographic by Prohibition PR can help.
Facebook content comes in all shapes and sizes: cover photo (851 x 315px), profile photo (180 x 180px), app images (111 x 74px). About You text displays up to 255 characters, and status updates can run up to 63,206 characters.
Instagram, a photo-centric platform, features small images (40 x 40px feed profile image; 110 x110px profile image) and large ones (510 x 100px photo content; 612 x 612px lightbox view).
To find out about images and text for Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter, Vine, and Vimeo, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing