Still not convinced whether social media marketing is worth your company's time, energy, and effort?
You're not alone. The C-suite at half of brands isn't convinced of social's value, according to the following infographic by Outmarket.
Here's a look at social media marketing's pros and cons.
One reason in favor of it is that "more than 80% of consumers look at online reviews weekly before buying," states Outmarket.
However, on the negative side, social media accounts for only 1.14% of all e-commerce traffic.
Another pro: "90% of the world's data was created within the past two years, thanks to social media," states Outmarket.
Yet social media programs aren't high on the list of CMO's concerns, ranking just sixth.
To find out more about the profs and cons of social media marketing, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead