Still not convinced whether social media marketing is worth your company's time, energy, and effort?
You're not alone. The C-suite at half of brands isn't convinced of social's value, according to the following infographic by Outmarket.
Here's a look at social media marketing's pros and cons.
One reason in favor of it is that "more than 80% of consumers look at online reviews weekly before buying," states Outmarket.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]