Still not convinced whether social media marketing is worth your company's time, energy, and effort?
You're not alone. The C-suite at half of brands isn't convinced of social's value, according to the following infographic by Outmarket.
Here's a look at social media marketing's pros and cons.
One reason in favor of it is that "more than 80% of consumers look at online reviews weekly before buying," states Outmarket.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do