Attaining the very top spot in Bing Ads for the most competitive keywords will cost you a pretty penny, writes Larry Kim, citing a recent analysis by WordStream data scientist Mark Irvine.
WordStream analyzed some 10 million English keywords and grouped the them into categories to determine the most expensive types of keywords (see infographic, below).
(Also see a similar analysis of the most expensive keywords in Google AdWords advertising from 2011.)
The most expensive keyword on Bing Ads is "lawyer," which would cost advertisers seeking the top ad spot a whopping $109.21 per click.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country