Attaining the very top spot in Bing Ads for the most competitive keywords will cost you a pretty penny, writes Larry Kim, citing a recent analysis by WordStream data scientist Mark Irvine.
WordStream analyzed some 10 million English keywords and grouped the them into categories to determine the most expensive types of keywords (see infographic, below).
(Also see a similar analysis of the most expensive keywords in Google AdWords advertising from 2011.)
The most expensive keyword on Bing Ads is "lawyer," which would cost advertisers seeking the top ad spot a whopping $109.21 per click.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]