Attaining the very top spot in Bing Ads for the most competitive keywords will cost you a pretty penny, writes Larry Kim, citing a recent analysis by WordStream data scientist Mark Irvine.
WordStream analyzed some 10 million English keywords and grouped the them into categories to determine the most expensive types of keywords (see infographic, below).
(Also see a similar analysis of the most expensive keywords in Google AdWords advertising from 2011.)
The most expensive keyword on Bing Ads is "lawyer," which would cost advertisers seeking the top ad spot a whopping $109.21 per click.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]