Successful content marketers manage their digital assets as carefully and intelligently they would manage their money. Do you?
Digital asset management (DAM) helps you keep track of your digital content so you know what you have, how much you have, and how to best use it.
After all, about 27,000,000 content pieces are shared each day.
"The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to acknowledge that your content is a business asset and worth managing efficiently and effectively," says content wrangler Scott Abel, according to the following Widen infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19