Since Instagram was introduced in October 2010, users have shared more than 30 billion photos. So, what can you do to make your content stand out among the Instagram crowd?
Here are some tips from the following Salesforce infographic.
Post quality photos regularly. The key word is quality. "Followers may be less likely to interact if the photos aren't great quality," states Salesforce.
Types of photos include sneak previews of upcoming products or events, and employees. Also, "write clear and engaging descriptions that reflect and enforce your brand's message," suggests Salesforce.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement