Since Instagram was introduced in October 2010, users have shared more than 30 billion photos. So, what can you do to make your content stand out among the Instagram crowd?
Here are some tips from the following Salesforce infographic.
Post quality photos regularly. The key word is quality. "Followers may be less likely to interact if the photos aren't great quality," states Salesforce.
Types of photos include sneak previews of upcoming products or events, and employees. Also, "write clear and engaging descriptions that reflect and enforce your brand's message," suggests Salesforce.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things