Since Instagram was introduced in October 2010, users have shared more than 30 billion photos. So, what can you do to make your content stand out among the Instagram crowd?
Here are some tips from the following Salesforce infographic.
Post quality photos regularly. The key word is quality. "Followers may be less likely to interact if the photos aren't great quality," states Salesforce.
Types of photos include sneak previews of upcoming products or events, and employees. Also, "write clear and engaging descriptions that reflect and enforce your brand's message," suggests Salesforce.
Also, don't forget to engage with followers. Comment on relevant posts and repost user-generated content. "But don't overdo it," warns Salesforce. "Stick to significant posts, so you don't look like a robot."
To learn more about creating an Instagram strategy, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead