An estimated 70 million users are on Pinterest. To reach those Pinterest users, you need to form a content strategy.
Just pinning haphazardly won't make your company engage followers. You need to consider what types of pins you want to be pinning.
Consider creating how-to boards, behind-the-scenes boards, inspiration board, customer showcase boards, and product feature boards.
"Look at what your competitors are pinning and repinning, what's working for them, what isn't, and see what you can replicate and improve upon," states the following infographic by eMerchantBroker and Gryffin.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?