Get the latest on how Facebook plans to bring more content from top publishers into its fold, who really stuck out on Mother's Day (besides moms), and a new TweetDeck tool that may help prevent gaffes—like carelessly publishing personal tweets on your business account. Skim to stay in check.
Never make a social misfire again. TweetDeck's installed an optional extra step that protects you from rapid-fire publishing a tweet that could embarrass you or threaten your brand. Available to all TweetDeck users on the Web app or using Chrome, Windows, or the latest Mac app, "Confirmation step" asks "Ready to Tweet?" before you publish, giving you a moment to reread, check what account you're tweeting on, and reflect before publishing.
Activate it by clicking on Accounts, choosing the relevant account profile, and activating "Confirmation step."
1. Instant Articles come to Facebook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]