Get the latest on how Facebook plans to bring more content from top publishers into its fold, who really stuck out on Mother's Day (besides moms), and a new TweetDeck tool that may help prevent gaffes—like carelessly publishing personal tweets on your business account. Skim to stay in check.
Never make a social misfire again. TweetDeck's installed an optional extra step that protects you from rapid-fire publishing a tweet that could embarrass you or threaten your brand. Available to all TweetDeck users on the Web app or using Chrome, Windows, or the latest Mac app, "Confirmation step" asks "Ready to Tweet?" before you publish, giving you a moment to reread, check what account you're tweeting on, and reflect before publishing.
Activate it by clicking on Accounts, choosing the relevant account profile, and activating "Confirmation step."
1. Instant Articles come to Facebook
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels